Sunday, May 18, 2014

Nice day!

Today was a nice day.  This morning after exercising and eating a breakfast of grits and fruit, I grabbed a shower and then hubby and I went to get some flowers for the back area along the porch that has been growing weeds and whatever would come up for years.  We never really cleaned it out and planted anything. So we got some Lantana flowers which are really pretty and all different colors (in one plant) and some more mulch to make it nice out there for once. Best part about the flowers we got is that they come back year after year so I won't have to plant them every year.


It turned out nicely I think and I also put some rocks in there to add an extra touch to it.



This evening we used the grill for the first time this year.  I made skewers with pineapple, chicken, shrimp and yellow pepper.  They turned out really yummy!  I forgot to take a few pics of them. Oh well next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment