Monday, June 23, 2014

Good Monday!


I know I usually hate Mondays!  But got an early start with my walk and took Merlin with me.  It was still a bit cloudy so it was nice not having to wear my hat (which just makes me sweat more).  I watered the balcony gardens (pulled 5 caterpillars from my parsley that got on them at some point and tossed them off the balcony and over the fence).  I don't know why I keep thinking I won't get bugs by having plants up on the balcony, because they come anyway.  I have a pepper plant in the front that is fighting a losing battle still with the aphids too!


Anyway this was going to be a happy post not sad.  Anyway got dogs fed, washed up and got to work at 8:00AM.  I got through a lot of work today.  I was on a roll and also got some great news as well and cannot go into particulars but let's just  say I'm a happy worker! 


I had some yummy leftovers for lunch from eating at Cotton Patch on Saturday evening and enjoyed a Mike's lemonade (hubby surprised and bought it for me to try) with dinner.  Overall just a great day!! Just weird for a Monday to be so great!  I'll take it though!


Here is  picture of a few recent houseguests and no they were not invited :)


Both were set free unharmed.  Just don't want them back any time soon. I don't mind the cute little gecho type creatures but the lizard was about 6 inches long and not a tiny cute thing



No comments:

Post a Comment