Sunday, June 8, 2014

Old Bathroom

I am finally posting pictures of our old master bathroom before I totally forget.  Here is our 32 year old 'vintage' bathroom. This should present a fairly good picture of why I can't wait to get it redone! I didn't take close ups of the cabinets under the sinks but they are pretty scratched up or worn as well.

Closet bi-fold doors full of dog scratches.

trim for closet more dog scratched areas

Double sink with long (fake) marble top

My sink...faucet is eroding away....yucky sink!

Tub and shower crammed into the rear of the bathroom (past the sink area)

Old vinyl curled up along bathtub edge

Inside of the tub/toilet area with the door nearly closed. OLD wallpaper too

Old bathtub and fixtures...I've always hated the tub not matching shower

Dirt is ground in (porcelain is worn away, dull finish)..









No comments:

Post a Comment