Friday, June 5, 2015

Fun Friday..not really

Okay so yes I'm glad it is Friday night.  I'm not working tonight and just watching the tail end of Jurassic Park. I forgot how intense it is.  I just need to remind myself I've seen it before, several times.  But this is where to boy almost gets fried by the electric wires.

The part about today that is not fun is that one of our dogs is sick well actually two have gotten sick but Merlin also has diarhhea and it is getting very liquidy.  The thing is that Molly was getting sick a few days ago and didn't want to eat but now she is fine.  Merlin didn't want to eat today and then started getting sick and this evening Kaci got sick but a few hours later she still wanted her treat (so I gave her a small one). Maybe that will be all that she has.  I'm wondering if they are just spreading a stomach bug amongst themselves.  If  Merlin isn't feeling a little better by tomorrow morning I will call our vet but don't know if we can get him in. Hopefully he'll just be better tomorrow!! 

They haven't been to a dog park where they might pick up something and it has been a few weeks since they were groomed so I don't think it would have been anything picked up from there.  Well Ditzy and Molly got groomed last week but still it has been over a week.

Hopefully Merlin will just feel better tomorrow.  They rarely ever get sick and are up to date on all their rabies and other shots. I may be a few weeks behind on the heartworm medicine but don't think that would be it.

Well no point in worrying about it tonight although I'm going to suggest confining Merlin to the dining room or something after seeing what is coming out of him I don't want a mess all over the living room tomorrow morning (and the dining room is all tile).

I did have a little fun today singing a few songs on singsnap.  I'm so glad I was told about that website.

Spoke too soon.  Kaci just got sick.. It is going to be a long night!



No comments:

Post a Comment