Monday, June 15, 2015

Getting Ready again!

Weather man said we can get a ton of rain again tomorrow and Wednesday!  We really don't need any more rain right now but I just hope everyone will be okay and it won't be the sort of flooding that they are anticipating!  It is coming off the Gulf Coast...

Worked a lot this weekend and so stopped at just after 5:00PM tonight.  I love stopping at a decent time on Mondays and Fridays.  It makes working late Tues/Wed/Thurs more bearable. :-)

Went to lunch with my sister on Saturday. We ate at Chipolte (Mexican type restaurant).  There is one only a few miles from where I live but I had never been there.  It was good. I would eat there again.

Really been humid these days and after my walk this morning I was practically drenched in sweat.  Luckily I wait to wash up for the day until I get back from those walks. I try to give myself 5-10 minutes though first so that I'm not just sweating again (or rather still) after I've gotten all dressed for the day.

Well going to do a little singing and then relax with hubby.  


No comments:

Post a Comment