Friday, August 23, 2019

Post..#187...2019

It has been days I know but in my defense I have been working 7 days a week as of late, so not much time to do a whole lot else. I am trying to catch up on my Mom & Me club read as my daughter is already to the next place we were stopping.

I won a few things from a Sheltie rescue auction and one thing was this cute little doggie 'camper'.  I got Bella to go in it but only for a few seconds.  She will likely warm up to it in time.  She's already been sitting near it and sniffing at it.  Isn't it adorable?

I was trying to see if Ditzy would go in there too but she is a bit bigger than Bella so she wouldn't fit it it so easily.


We ended up taking the solar mason jar lights off of the front porch and putting them on the back porch.  They only stay lit up for an hour or so the way they get limited sunlight.  Out back though they get the afternoon sun to sunset so I'm hoping they stay lit longer.  Just got this picture and really love them when they are all lit up. :)   I will try to write more often. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment