Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Post #191...2019



This morning hubby had to call me 5 times before I said ok.  I have told him many times I can just set the alarm but he insists he can just wake me up.  Well today is the first day this week that I had to get up at 6 AM for my walk so I guess my body wasn't ready to get up yet. I checked my fitbit and it happened to be when I was in my deep sleep cycle.  Go figure.  I was dragging a bit this morning too until the coffee kicked in.  But I still really enjoyed sleeping in over the weekend and getting 8 to 9 hours of sleep. :)

I am on a solar light kick I suppose as I have gotten a few solar light animals for outside.  Hubby attached one to the back porch and I took a picture of it. It is a peacock and very pretty.  It would never stand up on its own outside without toppling over so I think this is a perfect spot for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment