Thursday, September 19, 2019

Post ..#195....2019

I got some catching up to do don't I?

Monday we took Ditzy to the vet in the afternoon to get her eye checked out.  She did seem fine by late Sunday morning but I wanted to be sure.  She is absolutely fine so that is good! I am really glad that they have same day sick appointments for things such as this.

Tika is doing well also, in fact I think she is not hacking/coughing as much as she was before she got sick.  We were giving her one of the steroid pills a day but started her back on 1/2 a pill starting Sunday and she doesn't seem to need more than that dosage, which is great!  The vet never said that she was hacking due to anything caught anywhere in her lungs or stomach or whatever but I wonder a little if something didn't come out when she got so sick last weekend.  Either way I'll take it that she seems to be better in that respect too.

Tuesday was my birthday.  It was a work day so really was no different than any other day. I did get an edible arrangement from my employer though and that was nice.   I never got anything for my birthday in the close to 7 years I've worked there, since I'm remote, but this year they stepped up. So that was a shocker and a pleasant surprise.

My local sister had called me on Monday night to see about getting together for my birthday.  She was busy Tuesday so we went to eat last night at a local restaurant.  I wasn't really impressed with it. It is the first time I've eaten there.  I ordered a tofu bowl and they came over and said they were out of tofu.  So I got chicken.  The tofu bowl was on their regular menu though - so to me they should not be out of it. It wasn't like they were crowded either.  There were only 2 other tables with folks eating while we were there.  But anyway, we got caught up with our lives.

I have been super busy still with work which is one reason why it has taken me 4 days to blog again.  Last night I went back to work after going out to dinner and clocked out just after 10PM.  Tonight I only worked until 7PM so not so bad. I do have off tomorrow so that is going to be a nice little break.  That brings things up to date for the most part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment