Monday, September 2, 2019

Post # 190 ... 2019

The other day when I was working I noticed that two of the dogs were on the fainting couch posing as Centurions. LOL  So I grabbed a quick video.


It was a very nice Labor Day weekend!  Saturday I worked all day and got everything done that I planned to get done.

Yesterday the youngest and her hubby came for dinner.  My hubby made this really yummy chicken dish that tasted fabulous.  It had been since Father's Day that we had seen them and Stac is showing with a cute little belly.  We went shopping for some maternity clothes since she only has a few things so far and she's only going to get bigger.  It was fun and even though the store we went to had slim pickings she did get some cute tops and pants and all were on sale since it was Labor Day weekend.

Then today I went grocery shopping with hubby which may seem like a chore but I rarely go anymore and it is always fun when we go as I pick one or two new items that I've never had before.  I also loaded up on some fruit.  This particular store also has 10% off for Seniors on Mondays so between the club savings card, that discount and some online coupons I click, we saved over $45!  So that was great too.

We went to Target after that and got 2 cushions for 2 rocking chairs that hubby painted gray for the front balcony.  They only had 2 cushions left but the had a nice gray/white pattern to them so it was like we were meant to get them.  They were on sale of course too!

Then I got in some great singing on singsnap this afternoon, so yes it was a very nice weekend!
I did take my walk this morning too but didn't get up as early as I do when I'm working so today it was a solo walk but it was still nice and I was able to just walk at my own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment