Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My mini loupe


I already posted this on Facebook but wanted to post this here as well. My summer garden is winding down, although I do have some peppers left. I had to take this cantaloupe off the vine as the vine was brown and not going to give this little thing any more nourishment.


So I waited about a week to see if it would ripen up any.  Although the seeds look impressive, I only got about a spoonful of cantaloupe.  But it was cute at least!  I have one more small cantaloupe (not quite as small as this one) and I am going to try to plant some of its seeds to see if I can get any fall crops.

My allergies have really been kicking in recently, probably due to ragweed being high. I hate that clogged up feeling, especially when I lean over!  I always have some allergies but not this bad. Guess I should start taking some over the counter allergy meds since I do have them.  Little late in the evening to take one now, so I'll take one tomorrow morning to see if it helps me get through tomorrow without so much hacking and such.  Haven't sung much lately either due to hacking so much, already hoarse so hard to be in the mood to sing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment