Sunday, November 25, 2012

I did it!

As I promised myself, I went through my closet yesterday and got rid of a lot of clothes!  We are going to take them to Goodwill.  Hubby thinks a few may even be considered 'vintage'!  :-)

I still do have some clothes left but let's just say there is plenty of room in the closet now for my new ones once they come. I'm excited!



In the afternoon yesterday, we went down to the Square and window shopped. We came to one eatery that had entertainment, a preteen girl (12 yrs old) singing and playing the piano, so we went inside and had a cold beer and relaxed for a bit there. I really do love our little town square and have to get down there more often. It is so quaint!

* * * *
 Today I meant to get up earlier as I've been sleeping a little bit longer each day off.  It is only going to make it that much harder to get up tomorrow to work.  Oh well.  Although we didn't do any Christmas decorating yet, I decided to get our furkids photo done for the Angel Christmas card project I participate in and for our own Christmas cards that we send.  Hubby got the bed looking very festive and once again I managed to get a decent picture with his help, and the help of a bag of treats!  This year is our first Christmas with little Ditzy (far left in picture), and she fits right in doesn't she?!  We love her very much and she is such a sweetie pie....hasn't picked up too many bad habits from the others...yet. I have 81 photos printed out so far, so that is a good start.  I try to send a card to every family on the angel project and some years that is close to 200 families!



No comments:

Post a Comment