Sunday, December 2, 2012

Decorating done...even though it was over 80 outside today

We got our Christmas decorations up. Yah!!! 

We do not put up as many as we used to, but hubby did put some up outside (I'll take a picture at night soon to post, and I put some up in the fireplace. Here is a picture. Think it looks warm, and cozy and oh yes..Christmas-y.

Okay well I couldn't upload the picture. I'm using a new laptop I got and can't get the image to upload. Gotta love new technology. Not!  It took me a bit getting Windows Live mail to work for me as I am used to Outlook or Outlook Express only and they always have to make changes to programs and names so that we can keep having to learn new things every time we get a computer.  I wasn't going to get a new laptop but my old Toshiba was just getting really sluggish and it has actually been the laptop that lasted me the longest, longer than two others I had. And I used it when my oldest was still in high school (think I got it in 2003/2004) so that is how long I've used that one.

I still have it for a back up and for some emails that I'm sure I was saving for some reason, but this one is very nice with very beautiful clear colors/photos.

I'll post the fireplace picture later on this week as I'm getting pretty tired and just wanted to blog a little bit since it has been a week.  Yes work is getting busy, so that is a good thing but that also means less time for blogging.

Well I am tired of trying to post the photo...good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment