Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

It is about 30 minutes before midnight here. I thought I'd pop in and say Happy New Year!

Went to dinner with a couple friends a little earlier and now are just waiting for the ball to drop although I will miss hearing Dick Clark wish everyone a Happy New Year this year. 

I hope that 2013 brings health, happiness and peace!  That is a tall order I know but I can at least hope!

I've got my own goals as well.  Not resolutions but goals.  I would really like to be able to have our bathroom renovated by the end of  2013.  I'd like a better (more vast) balcony garden this year too.  If these two things can be accomplished I will be happy!

I see hub in the chair, has not quite made it to watch the ball drop.  He is sound asleep. I'll wake him up a few minutes before. Now's my chance to change the TV station from Pawn Stars to New Year's Rockin' Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment