Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall is here, really!

I know autumn is here because the calendar shows me so. I know it is here because it is dark now at 6:45AM when I get out of bed to exercise.  But I think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature.  Well, not really I guess for Texas.  It is just that it is still getting up to the upper 90's every day and I'd like to wear a few of my long sleeved tops that I got recently.  But if I wear them now I'll really sweat.

Hopefully it will just be a few more weeks and then I'll be able to wear one comfortably.

The new fall season openers on television have started and all I can say is it's about time!  LOL
I really like the new show Sleepy Hollow too.  I thought from the previews it might be corny, but it isn't. It has a serious storyline and is cleverly carried out.  So now I have another favorite to add to my list.  I saw Revolution last night as that was one of my favorites before but it just isn't as appealing to me as it used to be. But unless there is something else that I'd like to watch instead, will probably keep on watching it.
Nashville was on last night and I got to hear some of the great music on it. I love when that blond long haired gal (Scarlet) sings with her (ex) boyfriend.  They sound so great together.

Well gotta get to work. Looks like it is going to be another sunny day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment