Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Eve

Well it is Sunday evening once again.  We just had a brief rain shower.  It wasn't very long but I'll take anything the sky gives us as the drought is just getting worse around here.

My work life has been like musical chairs these days but bottom line is, as long as there is still a chair left for me that's all that really matters right?  I am just very grateful to be working and at home no less, so I count my lucky stars, or just thank God.

My youngest who just started working two weeks ago already experienced musical chairs as she was transferred to a school that needed her more.  She handled the transition well and I am proud of her.
Things like this can only make us stronger right?

My oldest and I were chatting a few weeks ago and she told me she started writing a book when she had no more books to read.  She shared the first two chapters with me and I think they are great!  This is because I instantly wanted to read MORE of it!  I want to know what happens to the characters and more about them.  I do hope she keeps on working on it and doesn't let her daily life prevent her from pursuing it.

I pulled a red and a yellow pepper tonight to make with my stir fry vegetables that I had with dinner.   I had a purple potato left from my Greenling order two weeks ago and had an onion that actually was for a meatloaf for next Saturday but I can get another one before then. So I threw all of that in some olive oil and chopped garlic.  Yum!

Hope the rest of the evening goes slowly....I don't like Mondays.









No comments:

Post a Comment