Saturday, September 28, 2013

Rare rainy weekend

We are actually expecting rain this weekend and possibly through as late as Tuesday. Now for those areas that have gotten more than their fair share of rain this year, you may be thinking SO WHAT?

Well it is a big deal here in central Texas since we are still in a drought. I'm hoping perhaps if we do get lots of rain then our drought situation may be lifted which would be wonderful!.  It rained some last night, right before we were going to take our walk.  I was going to walk anyway after a little while as I saw it stopped, so hubby did go with me and it didn't rain any more during our walk anyway. Of course it didn't because we each brought umbrellas along - sure way to prevent it from raining - by bringing precautions along.

So I did do some work today just to catch up some. Now I have the rest of the weekend ahead of me. There is probably nothing good (new) to watch on TV tonight but tomorrow at least I've got Once Upon a Time and Revenge to look forward to. Tomorrow is also hubby's birthday.  We are not planning to eat out anywhere for it, because we already did for my birthday and our anniversary and don't really care to go out a third time this month. That would be a LOT for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment