Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Post a Day Month

I am going to post every day (unless I really truly forget) this month, for the fun of it.  Happy October everyone!!  For those who love Halloween this will be a month full of re-runs of Halloween and horror movies, costumes pumpkins, and the like!

We have so few kids in this area that last year we didn't even bother with candy.  Doubt we will this year either.  Hey, when the kids are grown and gone it just isn't that much fun to me to dress up (or not) and answer the door for only a few.  There was a time when I went full costume to work. I remember one year spreading green all over my face and painting a spider web on my neck.  The most fun of doing that was while driving. The double takes I would get from people was hilarious!

I work at home now so there is no need to dress up in costume. 

Well the government has officially shut down (somewhat anyway).  It is sad that this has happened.  I hope that the tantrum throwers will get over it and just get the government up and running again. Ugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment