Friday, October 18, 2013

Nice day off

I had a nice day off!  I started off sleeping in until after 7:30AM which is longer than I usually sleep. I would have slept longer but Tika and Ditzy were taking turns licking my face which woke me up.

I did four loads of laundry today and a lot of it was clothes with instructions 'lay flat to dry'. Of course I rarely lay things flat to dry, but rather throw them over a hanger pole (wooden rod) that is in the laundry room. This time I had so much though that I used both bathroom shower curtain rods, and doubled up on the rod in the laundry room and also placed one top (flat) on the washer.  Phew!  I should have planned that better to not do quite so many clothes that cannot go in the dryer. Lol.

I also walked two dogs before lunch my regular walk. Then about an hour after lunch I walked two more the same walk while hubby walked the fifth one a short walk (she has a leg that would bother her if she walked the long walk with me).  Then after dinner I took the same walk with no dogs but with my hubby. So I walked 4 1/2 miles today. It felt good! Hoping I am not sore tomorrow or wake up with a charley horse!

It was yummy pizza and beer night as we do every Friday night. I actually ate half the pizza, probably built up my appetite with all the walking I did. Now I'm relaxing and watching Blue Bloods while all the dogs are snoozing away.   

No comments:

Post a Comment