Friday, October 25, 2013

Weird Molly

Molly, one of my tri-colored shelties has been bugging me this week.  She never jumps up while I'm sitting at my desk but this week she has been jumping up nearly every day several times, and today I let her up on my lap. Unfortunately for me she scratched my neck pretty badly as she jumped up trying to get her footing and scraped right across my scar from having the skin cancer removed. Ouch!  That really hurt!  But luckily it did not bleed. 

I let her sit on my lap a few minutes but then she had to get off so I could get back to work.  Then a little while later she was jumping up at me again. I left to go to the bathroom and when I came back she was sitting in my chair.  And she's been jumping up pawing me for most of the week.  She's been eating fine, walking fine, etc., so I don't know what the deal is.  She may be spooked by something but for 5 days?  I'll keep my eye on her and keep searching for any info on the Internet but not sure what to make of it. She does not appear to be injured or hurt at all either.

Tomorrow two of the fur kids have vet appointments (not Molly) for their regular check ups. But I may mention Molly's behavior to see if the vet has any clue.  Then I am going to vote sometime tomorrow as well.  Not much else planned.  Will do some light cleaning at some point this weekend I'm sure and some laundry.  But will take some time to relax too.






No comments:

Post a Comment