Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ouch!

We give our dogs those Dentastix every evening to help with their tartar build up and I think they help a lot but one of the dogs, Tika often gets a stick stuck in the roof of her mouth from side to side.
Usually I catch it right away but I didn't see it until she was flailing her paw to her mouth to get it unstuck.  I reached in to get it unstuck from the roof of her mouth and yup, got bit.  Bit me good!  I went and washed it up and put a band aid on it, yes it was a puncture bite. 

I couldn't be mad at her. She was freaking out because she couldn't get this thing that probably felt like a thick stick out from the roof of her mouth.  I'm just glad her tooth only penetrated one side of my index finger, the opposite side just got indented temporarily.

So, I got through another work week. Yes tomorrow is Friday but I have it off.  It has been rather nice using up my vacation days a few times a month for these last few months.  It really creates a nice break.

No plans for tomorrow yet, other than my walk.  It has been pretty cold in the morning so I won't be walking first thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment