Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Margarita night!

Found out Tuesday is Margarita day at La Playa, a nearby restaurant that we rarely frequent. Margaritas are I think $2.24 or $2.22/each all day. So I told hubby we should go there for dinner for a nice break to the week.

We ordered a nacho appetizer that was suppose to consist of shrimp, crab meat and cheese on tortilla chips. Well we got it and it was covered with some tomato (Pico de Gallo?) sauce.  Tons of minced tomatoes was all we saw, everywhere.  I took one look at hubby's disgusted face and asked them to take it back and leave the tomatoes out. After all it wasn't even in the description anywhere!  The waiter was very nice and did just that.  We loved it.  I also got a margarita, actually 2 of them, frozen!  They were good.

Dinner was good and I got enough leftover vegetable fajitas for two nice sized lunches. Wow! Great portions!  Now that I got hubby to like it okay we'll eat there every few months, on Tuesdays though so that I can get happy hour priced Margaritas!

Expecting some heavy rain storms for the next couple days.  Bring it on!  Will help this drought we're in!


No comments:

Post a Comment