Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day...

This week is going to seem long since I don't have any days off now until next month.  Oh well.  I  changed things up a little today and took my full hour for lunch and walked Merlin and Molly my regular walk.  It was nice taking a break in the middle of the day.  It was beautiful out!  Blue skies as far as the eye could see and about 75 degrees. 

Then after dinner I took the plunge and took all 3 of the others.  A bit tangling of the leashes and I didn't go quite as far because I was worried Kaci couldn't go quite the distance, but we got through it. I even picked her up a few times for a little bit, when she was really panting. She was a trooper though and I felt good that I actually walked all 5 dogs today.

Hey I discovered something really cool the other day that I didn't realize.  I have a Sonic card and reload it every so often. Well when you reload it with $25 you can get a free sonic blast, or tater tots, etc. I haven't bothered printing the coupons for those for several months but thought they'd only be good for that month anyway, so I let it go.  I have to print the coupons on my old computer because it doesn't work on the new one and then it will say it already printed (wasting the coupon).  But anyway, I was on the old computer looking something up and decided to check out the sonic website.  There were several coupons I had not printed out yet.  So I tried printing a coupon for a free sonic from last December.  It printed out and is good for a month!  I did not know that it worked that way.  How cool!  So I printed out two more coupons for a sonic blast and tater tots, practically a full dinner! :)  Will use those next week.  I love getting free food (hey I would have spent the money anyway).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment