Friday, October 4, 2013

Weird bug!

Enjoying my day off!  I keep thinking it is Saturday though.  Got my hair cut and yes most of the blonde did get cut out but at least it is shorty, short again so that I can spike it like I like to.

Then later on I went to our dog groomer with Kaci so he could show me how to express her anal glands.  She has a problem and starts to schooch around the floor when they are getting full and irritating. The vets office can do it for me at $21 a visit and recommended we bring her once a month! We did that twice already. Enough! Oye!  So I decided I wanted to try to do it myself. I talked to my groomer about my dilemma and he was so nice offering to show me how.  I sort of know how now but couldn't really do it. He said it took him weeks to figure out how to do it so we'll see. He also told me that if I want, I can have him do it for like $5 when I need.  I'm going to try on my own but that is way cheaper than what the vet's office charges, so I will consider that as my next option. My groomer rocks!!

Hubby saw this really weird beetle on the back wall of the house the other day and took this picture below. I have NEVER seen a bug like this. It is called an ironclad beetle (researched it on the internet). Weird huh?! Texas sure has some weird bugs!




___________________


Yesterday's dinner was a turkey breast (crock pot) and some hash brown casserole that I had frozen a few months ago.  It was delish!  There was some leftover turkey and casserole. So today I put both on top of my spinach salad.  It was actually very good!



No comments:

Post a Comment