Tuesday, October 22, 2013

One Year

Today I celebrate working at my current job for one year. Woo hoo!  Here's to five more to come, right?! 

There isn't a lot new to blog about today. No more squirrel attacks by my Merlin - thankfully.  I haven't seen any squirrels anywhere in the yard today.  They probably all spread the new about our terror dog and are staying out of the trees and telephone poles within a 5 mile radius of our house!  LOL

It is that time of the year here where it is cold in the morning and then in the mid 70s by afternoon, so it layers in the morning and shedding a layer in the afternoon.  I have turned the heat on just one morning for a few minutes to take the chill out of the air. 

Early voting started this week and since I actually am familiar with one of the local candidates for once I think I will get it done early, maybe Saturday.

Well that's it for today.  At least I remembered to blog before I was about to turn in for the night. :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment