Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday eve

I got through my first day back to work this week.  It did keep feeling like a Monday but it all went well and I managed not to misdate anything. :)  I am glad I didn't forget to go to my mom's to visit as she really looks forward to my visiting her while dad is directing his bridge games.

It rained again today, not a lot but was cloudy most of the day. Expecting more rain tonight/tomorrow. The temperature has dropped by more than 10 degrees and it is a cold wind outside. And it is going to be so cold tomorrow that the high is only going to be 58. That will be the coldest day here so far this fall. Yay though as I get to wear something new (warmer long sleeved tops).  :)

Getting ready to watch Person of Interest.  That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment