Sunday, October 13, 2013

Soggy Sunday

Making this short but I did manage to stay awake for SNL last night and although I like Bruce Willis, I didn't care for last night's SNL.  I didn't even keep it on after about 40 minutes.  Oh well. Got lots of rain last night and some today. It is raining now too.  Some areas in Austin got over 10 inches of rain overnight!  We only got about an inch or two so far  in our area but it will definitely help the drought situation.

The youngest and I walked 3 of the fur kids before she headed back home today.  It was nice walking with her again and of course having her home.

Tomorrow I have the day off due to Columbus Day. I have a dentist appointment as she needs to finish cleaning my teeth and start the crown work for that tooth that needs one.  I suppose she'll take a mold and perhaps drill and put a temporary crown on it. Not looking forward to it but it needs to be done and since I like this dentist I am not as anxious about going like I was the first time.

That's it for now. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment