Saturday, October 12, 2013

Almost forgot

I almost forgot to blog today.  But I didn't. Woo hoo!  Today my youngest and I ate lunch at Wasabi. I was able to get a bowl of Miso Soup.  I haven't had it since Dallas I believe.  It was good. I also got cucumber  rolls with a small amount of ginger on the side.  I thought the ginger was raw fish, but Stac corrected me. Of course my kids know more about this than I do.  Apparently that is to cleanse your pallet. I had no clue.  It tasted like chewy mouthwash to me. ICK!

Anyway the rest was good so I may even be able to convince hubby to eat there some time, or at least order pick up.

Then we walked around the square in town. There was a 50% chance of rain today so I thought it would be cloudy but it was sunny and humid today and really hot down town. It got to over 90 degrees outside.  I would have dressed for hot weather had I known.  I did get a hand made scarf that is really pretty and will go with many different color tops.  I think it was crocheted, but I'm not positive.

I see some lightening out now but don't think it is raining. We did get some rain when we were eating dinner.  Always good to get rain around here!  We'll take all that we an get.

Hoping I can stay awake for some Saturday Night Live later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment