Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hump Day

Today I did not work late. Yeaaaahh! :) 

Took my walk with hubby after dinner this time and it was much better than the very cold mornings. That is one reason I'm glad I didn't work late.  It is no fun going back to work after taking a nice brisk walk.

I had one of the sweet potatoes I got in my Greenling order on Saturday for part of my dinner. I cooked it in the crock pot. They are so perfect that way! A little bit of butter and yum!  No need to add anything sweet (like marsh mellows).

I also got two Asian pears in my order and they are some hard assed pears!  I forced myself to eat one of the last two pears I got last time and accidentally let the other one rot...or did I?  :)
But I got to thinking about doing them in the crock pot and found a nice crock pot pear dessert recipe that I am going to make for my dessert tomorrow. Now I am excited about these pears.  LOL

Still haven't roasted the pumpkins yet. I may do a few of the small ones tomorrow too. We'll see how hectic my afternoon is.  Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get them ready since they are really small.

Going to catch some Criminal Minds now.  Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment