Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone who wanted to was able to go trick or treating tonight.  I heard weather back east is pretty bad. We had a lot of rain last night 4-6 inches, Austin was hit even worse. Yes we're all in drought but getting too much rain too fast is never a good thing. They showed footage today in the news of houses flooded and it brought back memories of the flooding when I was a kid.  So glad I don't live in any flood area here!

We did not get any kids here tonight and had our light off outside but I also did not hear any kids outside so if there were any trick or treaters, there weren't many.

Hard to believe tomorrow is November already. Only another month in 2013 and Thanksgiving in a few weeks.  Now that Halloween will be over this evening I'm sure the Christmas commercials will start flooding the television.   This weekend we turn our clocks back an hour too. So it will be getting darker even earlier (but also light earlier in the am). May have to walk exclusively at lunch time because it will be too dark to go after work and likely too cold to go in the morning. I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment