Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What a crock!

Today I made a recipe I found on the Internet using some butternut squash and sweet potatoes that I got from my Greenling order a few weeks ago. What?   You thought I was saying something else in my post title?  :-)

I also added 2 red peppers and 3 green beans from my balcony garden. I know 3 green beans is not much but keep in mind this is from a plant I didn't even plant this year.  It was from a seed from last year that just grew on its own next to my zucchini that died.

Here are the before and after pictures. It was really good!  I even have some left for lunch tomorrow.

 Here is the before
 
 Here is after. It smelled so good (cinnamon, apple juice, brown sugar and butter) made up the sauce that it cooked in
Here it is plated.  I scraped the squash out from the skin, sweet potato halved, red pepper and the 3 green beans.  Great veges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment