Thursday, October 24, 2013

Surprise!

Surprise!  I'm not waiting until the end of the day to blog for once.  I got done work and decided to write before shutting down my desktop for the day.  It is another beautiful day here with blue skies and 81 degrees outside. Well now anyway, It was 46 this morning when I got up so it was nippy then.

I haven't posted any pics in a while so here are a few to prove how blue the sky is today.  Also random ones of some of the fur kids.
Blue sky (and looks like dirty camera lens)

Another pic just to prove to you that I didn't just hold up a blue piece of paper and take a photo

Ditzy doing what she loves!  Playing ball

See the arrow that goes up Molly's nose?  Neat huh?

Molly ignoring me

Everyone posed fairly well for this one...only one not in pics is Kaci. She was being lazy and staying indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment