Friday, October 11, 2013

Perfect Timing!

This was perfect timing for a long weekend for me.  It has been a challenging work week.  But it is Friday night and that is all behind me now.

My youngest just arrived for the weekend too so that makes it especially nice. Not sure what we're going to do yet but will be either movie or window shopping or both. 

I just heard it raining which is good because they are increasing our water restrictions to watering lawns only 2 days per week.  We were at 3 but I haven't been watering much unless it really needed it. If we weren't expecting rain this weekend I would have watered this evening as it is starting to look pretty dry.

I took the largest and smallest of our dogs for a walk this evening together. I haven't walked Ditzy that far before. It is about a mile and a half walk. I was concerned it may be a bit much after all she has to take two steps to every one of Merlin's.  But she did great. In fact, after we got home, she took a long drink of water and then still wanted to play ball after that. I'm going to start calling her energizer Ditzy.




No comments:

Post a Comment