Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nice long weekend ahead

I am finally using a few of the many vacation days so I have off Monday and Tuesday. Yippee! 

What better way to start off with morning coffee, my guitar and singing!  Even though my fingers hurt I was able to jam for over an hour.  I didn't do too badly considering I haven't played in a while. Haven't sung a whole lot either lately.  Still got that wish that some day I'll be able to be in a group, even if it is to be backup/harmony singer. I don't listen to the radio much so it would have to be a classic country or oldies band. LOL.

Hubby is out for a little bit so I am taking the opportunity to watch Twilight.  I just really like those movies so I have one popped in right now. 

So, so far I am enjoying my vacation time....off to a great start!  Back to the movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment