Monday, September 16, 2013

Orbs

I had a nice day off. Met my sister for lunch and then we strolled around the outlet mall that is near where we ate. I felt weird being off on a work day, but it was nice.  We ate a Pei Wei restaurant. I liked it when my daughters and I ate dinner up in Dallas so I remembered it was good.  A bit of disarray though as I thought they'd bring me my hot mandarin green tea.  I ended up having to go pick out a tea (none of which indicated green tea) after they told me they were up by the cash register. I guess everyone assumes one knows all the ins and outs of a restaurant, but I didn't.

Anyway looking forward to having tomorrow (my birthday) off too.  And what's great is then it will only be a 3 day work week for me to boot!

Over the weekend I took some photos of some furniture for hubby and one photo in particular had possibly 2 orbs in it.  I magnified the picture and we both think we see faces in them.  There looks to be a woman's face with curly hair in the one on top but I also see a man's face to the left of it. The lower one is harder to tell but if I long enough I can see at least one face.  Could be nothing.....but interesting to imagine..


Here is it blow up a bit more

No comments:

Post a Comment