Thursday, January 16, 2014

Almost there!

Almost Friday again! Yippee!


I wanted to share that I started a new group in Facebook. This was a result of seeing two different posts, one from a lady in New Mexico missing her dog, and another from a lady in Texas missing her cat. It is so sad to me when someone's beloved pet is lost!


I searched the Facebook listings for Lost and Found Pets and although there were about a dozen Facebook groups in this category they were specific to a region or state. I think a general Facebook Lost and Found Pets was needed. This way anyone on Facebook can post a lost or found pet as they may not be in the area in which there actually is a Facebook group to post.  I'm hoping it catches on as it would be another communication tool for folks to use.


I'd appreciate it if everyone that sees this post and is on Facebook to please join! Anyone wishing to check it out it is here.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/lostandfoundpets1/


Tonight it was Thai Cuisine night. Yum!! What a great pre-Friday treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment