Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday is here...

I'm glad it is Friday!  I realize that I didn't blog since Sunday but there was really nothing new to say.  I am happy some of the shows are starting back up again after the holiday break (re-runs amuck).  Hubby and I watched Hostages the other night and it at least had a final ending and not a cliff hanger with nothing to follow.  There are so many shows that get cancelled mid or even early season and just drop off the face of the TV world. So glad this one did end and ended well.


Although it was a dreary, rainy morning it ended up with the sun peeking out and I think we got up to 72 degrees outside.  It was nice. We walked Molly and Merlin.  They enjoyed getting a walk as they haven't been walked since last weekend either. Between the bitter cold and then the rain, it just didn't happen.


Our smallest furkid Ditzy started her own new blog
Feel free to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment