Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Okay so a day late, but I just thought of writing. First time I am blogging in 2014.  I just realized I've been blogging for several years now!  It has been fun!

Talked to the oldest yesterday (called her) as it has been months since we talked on the phone. It was great talking with her and catching up with what is going on in her life. It was so great hearing her voice! They are having snow back east right now so I'm hoping her work got cancelled so she didn't have to drive in it.  I hate driving in ice/snow. that was one of the main reasons for moving to Texas. I was just checking out the traffic cams for the local area I used to live in, snow covered roads and slow traffic.  Yeah..do not miss that at all!

The youngest went back to her apartment today so that she can get some things done before she starts back to work next week.  It was great having her here too. We still have the decorations up but they will be coming down in the next few days.  I'll sure miss the ones on the fireplace though, they make it so nice and bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment