Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Addition - Day 3

We got tons of rain last night (I think over 3 inches) and so the guys did not come today but I'm not surprised.  It was really soaking wet and still raining this morning until about 10 AM.  So no pictures today.

On another note the LAST Fever series book arrived yesterday and I'm excited to read it along with the oldest.  I've only read a few chapters but it is going to be a good one, and hard to put down!

We are going to start to try to clear out a few rooms at moms that are not in use, like my dad's bedroom and another spare bedroom.  Hubby thinks he has someone interested in dad's bedroom furniture which is mid century modern according to my hubby and we've taken some pictures to show him.  The plan is to get all the furniture in the garage so that mom won't feel intruded upon so if anyone buys anything it will be done from the garage with my hubby present. 

Tomorrow it should be sunny and dry and may actually get up to 70 ish degrees out. So hopefully the crew will come and continue to put the forms for the foundation up.  Fingers crossed!

How about a cute picture?  I JUST took this of Merlin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment