Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hump Day

This week has seemed to really drag!!!  Has it for you too?
Maybe it is coming off all the holidays, I don't know.  I can't wait for this week to be over.

Not a whole lot is new.  Still no word on the building permits for our addition.
Mom turned 90 yesterday.  I so wanted her moved in by her birthday.  :-(

I got my stitches out Monday from the 2 biopsies. So I'm good for about 6 months now.
I really don't go out in the sun much at all and when I know I'll be out a while, I do put sunscreen on. We'll see how my next appointment goes.  At least it isn't for a while yet.

We took Merlin (our blue merle sheltie) to the vet today.  Hubby noticed a lump a few weeks ago that unfortunately is growing a little. I found another small one last week.  Today the Vet took a little out with a needle and is sending it away as she thinks it may be more than just something a kin to boils which she thought at first it may be.  She also felt another one on his stomach.  I have my fingers crossed it is not that terrible "C" word.  Merlin will be 10 in May.  He's a really handsome guy.

Could use a prayer for this sweet boy.  We're really not ready to lose another one yet.  ..Is anyone ever ready??...


No comments:

Post a Comment