Friday, May 5, 2017

Addition Day 50

Another day practically wasted until the end.  The plumber didn't come until 4:00PM!! But only the one guy came, not the guy that I yelled at.  The tankless heater is now working fine and the ground (without huge rocks) is back spread over the lawn.  The doors the contractor was going to paint this morning but he was thinking he'd paint them here, NOT.  The garage is full of sawdust from Steve cutting trim pieces and he was not going to be painting in the addition.

Anyway hubby has pretty much washed his hands of the job so I told the guy to bring the doors back (he was going to take them home to paint in his garage). Because they were not going to be dry enough for him to just bring back over and be here in time for the plumber who was then supposed to come around noon (first it was morning).  I told him to just hang the doors and I would paint them which I just got done an hour ago.  Hubby went to bed early.

Here's a few of the finished pictures.  Ignore the cardboard as I had it on the floor to paint the doors.
Moving day is Tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment