Friday, May 26, 2017

Dragon fruit and more

I had the dragon fruit today.  The outside was nicer than the inside.  Well I did put the other half in the fridge so maybe it will have some taste after it is cold.  It really tasted like bland kiwi with seeds.  I don't know I thought it would have a lot more flavor that it did. It was easy to prepare (the fruit was ripe enough that I could peel off the skin and cut it up to eat.  It was interesting, and different, but probably won't have it again any time soon.




On another note, the carpet finally was installed in my mom's house today. The tile was too but it still has to be grouted. That is going to be done tomorrow am too.  The back porch has been re done The wood was replaced and he used the existing screening.  I will likely paint a second coat on it.  But it looks a lot better than it did.  I forgot to take any 'Before' pictures this time but here are some 'After'.  The carpet is a nice neutral speckled color (stain hider).









No comments:

Post a Comment