Thursday, August 17, 2017

This and That

I have today and tomorrow off work as the year is speeding by and I have to use my vacation (or lose it).  I started out the day helping hubby drop off his truck for inspection (bringing him home).  School started today around here so it was fun (not) going through the school zones.  The timing was bad as the school zone lights were also blinking when we went to pick up his truck this afternoon when it was ready. The line of cars waiting to picking up the kids was very long and even went down the street and around the corner.  Ah...the first day of school when parents pick up the kids.  Doubt that will last very long.

When we got back this morning, I exercised and grabbed a shower and then proceeded to clean our 3 1/2 baths.  I should have waited until after I cleaned to take my shower because I really worked up a sweat cleaning as our bathroom especially needed everything  deep cleaned.  Hubby made breakfast for me (egg and English muffin) which was a nice break from the cleaning and gave me energy to finish up the rest. 

Later we went out to have a nice Mexican lunch.  It was good and I had a frozen margarita (YUM). I got in some singing late this afternoon on singsnap and just had some cheese and crackers for dinner as I wasn't really hungry since we had lunch on the late side.

All in all I'm happy with what I got done today. Tomorrow I don't have plans yet but one thing I do know is I won't be cleaning any bathrooms!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment