Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Done my work week

Well I'm done my work week. Yippee! I have the next 3 days off. Nothing special planned though.  Actually hubby is getting his lung biopsy tomorrow (2 nodules were found a few weeks ago). Hope it will be painless and not too long a procedure for him. I really hope that they are nothing big either (like the "C" word).  Then the car needs inspecting, new fur kid to the vet, etc. But hey at least I am off until Monday.

I do have plans to go to lunch with one of my sisters and want to do some singing too.  So there will be some me time too. I'm determined!

Bella is really getting cozy in our home and I am so glad. She was running in and out of my office today with a toy and making a funny noise as she shook it in her mouth.  She is such a delight and I am glad we adopted her. Hubby has really grown attached to her too.  He spends some special cuddle time with her in the morning before I am awake.  She has really wormed herself into our hearts already.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment