Sunday, September 3, 2017

Labor Day weekend

So it is the weekend and I have tomorrow Labor Day off. I am not working of course.
I have not tried to get gas yet but I did hear the gas panic is getting better. In a few days I'll venture out to fill up.

Last evening we had dinner out at a nice restaurant in town with some new friends, well my hubby has known them for a little while. We had a good time and hopefully will be getting together with them again sometime.

Today I spent some time cleaning the bathrooms. I am glad that I spent so much time thoroughly cleaning them a few weeks ago.  They weren't too bad at all and it took me half the time to clean them.  I did work some too but not a full day's worth.

Well it is September,the month full of celebrations. We have birthdays and our wedding anniversary. Will have to do something special that's for sure.

I took this picture the other day. I thought this apple was so unusual in color!!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you took time to have a dinner out with friends! Hopefully, more to come! Also, glad you're taking Labor Day off from work. Gas here in NY is about $0.25 higher than before Harvey. Heard on the radio that somewhere in Houston area gas was $20 per gallon!

    ReplyDelete