Sunday, February 7, 2010

Game over..

I am glad the Saints won the Super Bowl since their QB went to my Alma mater. It was a good game and some great commercials. Hands down my favorites were the Doritos commercials, especially the bark collar one where the dog put his own on the guy holding the bag of Doritos. That was really funny! :)

It was so adorable too at the end seeing Drew holding his little boy with tears of joy in his eyes.

It was nice having the youngest here for the weekend although she went back before the game started. I'm glad her boyfriend was coming home for the weekend so that she could come too and wash what seemed like ALL the clothes she owns...

Hub got a new battery for my car and although I didn't start it since then, it hopefully is fine now and there won't be any issues with any vehicles for a while,...please....!!!!

Going to watch the new show Undercover Boss. Looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment