Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sure glad...

we moved to TX over 4 years ago. I heard back East is suppose to get another snow storm tonight and tomorrow. I am sooooooo glad that I don't have to shovel any more. I do hope that all my friends back in the mid-Atlantic region stay safe and warm~!

Today I ran out to the grocery with coupons in hand just to get some things to get us through the rest of the week. We are eating from the freezer/pantry and winging it since I didn't do my normal grocery shopping. Thrift is the theme for the times these days until work picks up. It makes for a good challenge for lack of a better word. No use getting depressed, worried and whatever other negative things come to mind.

On a brighter note I'm expecting the dress I ordered for the wedding next month. Sure hope it fits better than the large I sent back. I am so excited for this wedding as my daughter is handling all the details by herself practically and it will be a beautiful event, I can tell. It will also be March and with Spring in the air it will lift my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment