Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Going to the dogs...

By the looks of our living room right now, you'd think we got our furniture for the dogs. Two are on the large couch, one on the lazy boy, one sitting next to my hub who is incidentally eating one of those cookies I made the other day and one is next to me on the other love seat. It is a good thing I have furniture covers on the two love seats although they are getting pretty dirty. Oh well they will get cleaned soon. I love these words, machine washable. :-)

Shelby is getting treated to a grooming on Friday since she hasn't been groomed for probably 6 months. I know...that is really long! She got a super short cut though last summer and really didn't need it until recently. She has become my shadow, which I don't mind as much as my other shadow Tika. She sometimes picks fights with her when she doesn't want to share me. What can I say? I'm LOVED! Never a dull moment around here.

This is off topic but I am really looking forward to the upcoming Olympics! :)

...off to get one of those cookies before hub eats them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment