Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More critter pictures....

I cannot take credit for these pictures as my hubby took these.. but hey he has more time right now since we closed the store and I am still working every day. The first pictures I am surprised he even spotted the snake on the bushes/vines next to the back porch. It blends right in with the green!! See it? See in the first picture the cement background, our porch is right there next to that bush it is wrapped around.






The next one may be the same lizard that was visiting on one of the patio tables before. This one is traveling down one of the porch supports and then sunning itself in the nearly 100 degree heat! :)



We also have at least 3 or 4 tiny things (geckos I think or salamanders) that are in and about the house.  They are only about 2-3 inches long and are really quick!  But I'll try to get a picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment