Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yippee!!

The youngest is coming home for the long holiday weekend and I am so glad. I think the first time she leaves for school in August it is the hardest adjustment. This is because she's been home all summer and got used to her being around daily...sorry if I am repeating myself but since I'm feeling it..have to say it again.

Anyway...thrilled she is coming this weekend. We are having a garage sale too so she can help with that.

I am actually so happy about the garage sale. We have gone through so many stuffed drawers and cabinets and it just feels so great to have things de-cluttered. I went through half of my office too and so half of it looks really nice, the other half..well not so nice.  But I will get to it when I get a chance.

I was looking ahead at the fall schedule on television and it is still about 3 weeks away until the new shows start..oh the pain of it all....yes I know .. have no life but hey, at least takes very little to entertain me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Before I forget, because I probably will before I get there. There is a pocahontas framed picture, and a bugs bunny/cartoon framed picture in my closet on the floor that we can garage sale. I just didn't know where to put them when I was cleaning out my closet.

    ReplyDelete