Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

Hubby thought Missing was on tonight at 7 so we cut an evening walk short, only to find out that it is not on until tomorrow. That's okay, my day has not been that great anyway.

Ever feel like when you take a step forward, you get thrown back, not just a step or two back but thrown back??  I cannot go into a lot of details but was hoping to improve my situation with work and things may be changing causing less productivity.  It has left me feeling a little down...We'll see what happens.

I was going to make popcorn tonight but I am out of oil so I had a box of Cracker Jack instead. It was okay but was going to cheer myself up with popcorn. < Sigh >   I know....things could be worse.

At least it is hump day and it is almost over and it isn't suppose to storm tonight. So I can be grateful for that! Hope it turns out to be a Terrific Thursday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment